- Toprovide Necessary Consultancy Services To The Interested Institutions, Trusts Societies Etc.To Start New Educational Institutions Or To Improve The Quality And Efficiency Of Existing One.
- To Provide Quality Training Programmes To The Teachers On All Aspects Of Child Centered Pedagogies And Action Research.
- To Start And Franchise Pre-Schools Under The Brand Name EDU-CARE.
- Toprovideworld Class Continuous Professional Development Programmes For Teachers And Academic Heads.
- To Conduct Certificate Courses On Pre-School Teachers Training Programmes.
Today’s students are fundamentally different than those of even a decade ago. The students we see in the classroom today are digital natives; they have grown up with technology around them rather than being forced to learn the technology later in life (Prensky, 2010). Children raised on a diet of new technologies are less willing to fill out worksheets and listen to lectures patiently. Teaching students to be successful in a 21st century, knowledge-based economy requires a different way of teaching. Unfortunately, many teachers do not yet possess the skills necessary to be successful in facilitating 21st century learning.
The services of the APT Educational Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. are based on Framework given below.
–A. Christine Miller (2007)
For a transformation in education, all teachers need to continually grow and learn through observation and research. Action research is a way for teachers to continue to grow and learn by making use of theirown knowledge and experiences. The only theories involved are the ideas that you already use to make sense of your experience. Action research literally starts where you are and will take you as far as you want to go. Benefits of Action Research are i)Focus on school issue, problem, or area of collective interest. ii)Form of teacher professional development iii)Collegial interactions, iv)Potential to impact school change, v)Reflect on own practice, vi) transforming practices.
APT stands for education excellence by transforming practices through the Action Research .
EDU-CARE PRE-SCHOOL Academic Framework
Thematic based lesson planning based on development of following six domains:
The EDU-CARE PRE-SCHOOL system provides the following:
1, Lesson plan based on Domains of development
- Physical Health and Motor Development
- Language Development
- Cognitive Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Sensory and Perceptual Development
- Development of Creative and Aesthetic Appreciation
- 2, Provision for required Instructional materials
- 3, Designing of Classroom and school Campus
- 4, Selection and Training of Teachers
- 5, Monitoring and Mentoring of teachers
CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMMES:
In the knowledge based society ,it is very essential to abreast the changes in the field of education and hence it is essential to undertake continuous professional development by each school for its teachers. The need of the hour is to change the present Master learning Model using Direct instructional method to Model of Deep Learning and development of 21st Century Skills by using participatory / Child Centered Pedagogy.
- DEVELOPMENT OF SIX DOMAINS FOR THE KIDS OF 3-6 YEARS OF AGE.
- THEME BASED PLANNING TO ADDRESS THE SIX DOMAINS OF DEVELOPMENT OF 3-6YRS CHILD
- CIRCLE TIME, GUIDED ACTIVITIES,SCHOOL READINESS ACTIVITIES,OUTDOOR PLAY,STORIES AND RHYMES,SPONTANEOUS ACTIVITY/FREE PLAY.
APT undertake CPD on the following topics
- CURRICULUM & ASSESSMENT DESIGN
- PARTICIPATORY PEDAGOGICAL STRATEGIES, TEACHING MODELS & PEDAGOGICAL TECHNIQUES
- CONSTRUCTIVIST PEDAGOGICAL STRATEGIES:IBL,PBL&PjBL
- GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
- VISIBLE THINKING
- COLLABORATIVE LEARNING
- SELF REGULATED LEARNING
- DIFFRENTIATION & SCAFFOLDING
- EVALUATION & ASSESSMENT
- ACTION RESEARCH
- COUNSELLING AND GUIDENCE
- STRESS MANAGEMENT
- PEER COUNSELLING FOR STUDENTS
- LSRW BASED LANGUAGE TEACHING
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT & OCCUPATIONAL STUDIES.
- LESSON STANDARDS